New Godaddy Interface - Private NS registration?

Godaddy changed its control panel recently and we find it to be even slower and more problematic. Some times the pages don't even load.

We also didn't manage to find a way to register private Name Servers with the new control panel. Before they had something like "Add new host" to do this job but now we can not find it.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

To make changes to nameserver in the new Godaddy interface; just click on the domain then at the top click on nameserver. I hope that helps.

I do agree the new interface may have a "cleaner" look but it is slower and does not have as many features as the old one. One might think it does but one of the major features they changed was if a user wants to do bulk updates and does not have those particular domains in a folder then they have to manually type them in.

I am sure all the features are there in one way or another but they are going to take time to find.

These are only my thoughts on the new GUI at Godaddy.

Thanks Syphic, but I am talking about a different thing. I am talking about creating private nameservers. For example creating ns1.mydomain.com that then my domains can use, and not just using ns1.myhost.com with a domain.

When you have a reseller account you can have private nameservers instead of the generic ones of your host. Before I was able to create these private nameservers with Godaddy, now I don't know how.

My apology for misunderstanding. I hope you find your answer.

I kinda like the new control panel. I too have had a few problems finding my way round though. I guess it's just of matter of getting familiar with it. I haven't yet tried buying anyhing and using their checkout. Is that still a horror story? I didn't see much difference between the old and new control panels in terms of speed. At least we can search for a domain now.
    Signature Under Construction.

Click on a domain name and scroll down to the very bottom until you see "Host Summary" to your left.

Once you click on "View/Modify Detail" you will be able to create, modify or delete your custom name servers.
    Patrick William | RACK911 Labs | Software Security Auditing
    400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com

www.HostingSecList.com - Security notices for the hosting community.