Site ground.com HOSTING any good

Hello Im thinking of going with siteground.com hosting for my vbulletin forum because currently I am with godaddy and it sucks. Pages sometimes wont' load, its slow, etc.. so I need to change.

All in all how is siteground.com hosting and would it be good for just a vbulletin forum running on it?

Thanks in advance

Have you try search WHY? There lot ton of info about them.

http://webhostingtalk.com/search.php
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Try a search on Google as well.. There seems to be quite a few pages on them.
    Alex Maleki -/- 1.866.596.8401
    iTeraWeb Solutions -\- Quality cPanel, Unlimited Reseller, and A-Z VoIP Termination.
    http://www.iteraweb.com | 24x7x365 Phone/Chat Support

Let us know what you find out
    GS RichCopy 360 Enterprise - Voted #1 for data migration and replication in terms of performance and features. Replicate data across between servers in the same network, WAN, or even across the internet - Many customer call it RSync for Windows

Personally we have no experiance with themselves although it sounds like, from others reveiws, their level of service has got worse throughout this year.
    redihot.com | low cost quality hosting
    Looking for a web hosting solution? Gain complete satisfaction today.
    With our 99.95% Uptime Guarantee, 24/7 Monitoring, Friendly Support, Cpanel/Fantastico, Domains and much more, why wait?

I was with them about a year ago they had great customer support very fast and helpful. It was only down a couple times (As far as I know) but that was for maybe an hour.