LonghornServers.net now offer ONE TIME offer and it wont last long ... Pay once and host for ONE YEAR! No more worries about payments or anything. You pay $100 a year and what you will get?

.;;. 4000MB of disk space
.;;. 25GB Bandwidth a month
.;;. UNLIMITED SubDomains
.;;. UNLIMITED POP3 E-Mail Accounts
.;;. UNLIMITED FTP Accounts
.;;. UNLIMITED Mailing List
.;;. 50 mySQL Databases

Special Offer Ends October 31, 2006

This is a amazing price offer, this package is valued at $25 a month, we are giving for $100 a year! No gimmie or no tricks at all. This offer is for real. You just only cover the cost is overages only, that simple.

Fine Print for Shared Web Hosting:

We provide cPanel to all customers, current version 10 PRO.
New customer purchase yearly account get one FREE Domain name and a FREE SSL. One per customer per order ONLY.

99.9% Uptime Guarantee
We promise uptime guarantee, read our terms can be found at our website.

Support Methods:
Online Support Ticket System
24/7 Toll Free Message System

Methods of Payment Accepted
PayPal (Credit Card)

If you have any questions please contact [email protected]

For more information, or to sign up for any of the above plans, go to the following
http://www.longhornservers.net/accounts/

- All web hosting plans comes with cPanel & Fantasico (coming soon) where you can manage your account anytime, anywhere, anyplace.

- There is no setup fee for all hosting plans. Upgrade/downgrade can be done easily.

- Data Transfer/Bandwidth is charged at $2.50 per GB per month for usage above allotted amount.

More questions, either PM me or email me at [email protected] or MSN me at [email protected] or call us anytime at the toll free number below and I'll call you back asap.

Thank you and have a good weekend!