How to re-install outlook?

My computer shut off while I was in outlook and now I can't create new messages. It just says there is an error. I have my winXP cd but I can't figure out how to install only outlook. Can anybody help?

try to first reboot and if that does not work do a simple restor of the system to yesterday or your last system check.. should take less than 5 minutes to complete and be back up.. if that does not work, contact MS and get some tech support...

I've re-insatlled it and done a restore but still nothing.

You'll need the Office XP cd to reinstall Outlook XP or if you have a cd just for Outlook, that is good too. When you find the cd, goto that Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel and click Microsoft Office XP (or just Outlook XP) Another screen should come up that says to Repair Office or Reinstall Office. Try the "repair" option and if that doesn't work do the "reinstall" option and it should work after that.

This has happened to me a few times in the past. As El Nino suggested, all you need to do is insert the Office or Outlook CD, and hit repair.