Hello,

I'm selling text and banner advertisements on my hosting-related website.

URL: www.hostingcritical.com
PageRank: 3
Traffic: ~300 unique hits per month and growing

Why should you advertise? A PR3 backlink to your website will greatly improve your page rank and search engine results. If you run a hosting company, this is an excellent chance to boost your sales and revenue. Since the content on this page is 100% hosting and Internet related, you'll have a backlink from a similar, high quality source. Viewers come to this website looking for a host, and if they see your advertisement, there's good chance they'll purchase!

===================================================
Text Link Sets:
Set #1:
Position: Under the 'Hosted by' and 'Designed by' links.
Price per month: $3
Price per year: $30

Set #2:
Position: Under the 'Hosting Critical' large text at the top of the page!
Price per month: $5
Price per year: $50

Upgrades:
Bold Text - $2
Colored Text - $2
Larger Text - $2 per pixel (default font size is 14px)

Banner Sets:
Set #1:
Size: 468x60
Position: Under the 'Hosting Critical' large text at the top of the page, above any text links.
Price per month: $10
Price per year: $100

Set #2:
Size: 468x60
Position: Under the 'Hosted by' and 'Designed by' links, above any text links.
Price per month: $5
Price per year: $50

Banner advertisements are NOT in a rotation. Your banner advertisement will be the only banner in the section you purchase, and will not rotate with any other banners. Please contact me for any custom banner sizes or placements.

NOTE: Yearly link/banner purchases: Your advertisement will remain active for the entire year! Our website is not going to be handed to a new owner, sold, shut down, or anything of this sort! If you pay for a full year, you'll get the whole year! NO gimmicks!

You do not have to subscribe to monthly payments, although I will keep track of the email address the payment is coming from and contact you before your next payment is due (if you're satisfied with the results).

Payments can be made via PayPal, check, or money order. Thank you for your interest!

Regards,
Steve