Need help with issues with Webhosting

hey, just signed up

I have been reading up on the issues with Netbunch/ web host plus inc.

Basically i have had a subscription to netbunch since 04/09/05. And i cant remember when, possibly when they sent out the "hacked" msg, is when it all went down.

So i have been reading up on the problems with the whole deal.

Just a couple of questions if someone could help:

Tried sending an email to the billing dept, to cancel the sub, but it got bounced back.
    Been paying for a service which wasnt fullfilled by them, any chance of getting the money back?

Basically i want to wash my hands of netbunch or whoever, and make sure i either stop paying for the service. Or stop paying and get some money back.

If anyone can help its seriously appreciated.

Thanks

Neil

Have you tried getting hold of them over the phone?

dont fancy phoning America

Been paying for a service which wasnt fullfilled by them, any chance of getting the money back?
    If you are making credit card payments, you can do a chargeback as a last resort. If you cannot get a hold of them, ask your bank or credit card company to block any future payments from them.

Have you tried opening a support using their account manager? https://my.netbunch.com/

How much are you looking at as sometimes the hassel might be not worth the effort but of course never so no to a free lunch
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon