Thread: Lost...

Question Lost...

Hi... i feel like im in the TV show Lost... let me explain...

I had a nice custom deal with solidhost, i was due a server payment so i asked the support guy on msn why his billing pages were down, always helpful...but on this occasion he was gone...ignored me...left it there a few hours nothing...oh well next time i thought...

Then i find my site is offline and FTP also...
    I send an email to Andre at SH and he tells me he sold the american side of things to DEHE.com and so...if i didn't pay my bill with them ...thats why it's offline...

I didn't even know...he said several emails were sent, but i didn't recieve a one...nor to my 'live' site which is working... surely 2 sites...no emails = bull!

anyways... made me think about him ignoring me on msn... anyways i go skyrocketing...very angry... i wish i knew... who am i supposed to pay?... has my site with has taken 5 years to develope vanished?... what you you guys do if a customer misses a payment (just 1) delete? or suspend?... i made backups of the database but only on the site itself...

Anyways Greg at dehe.com says he's still trying to 'track down my site' i have recently given him the email address i sed for all admin emails to help him find me...but as yet no contact back... i hope and pray my site is ok... i spent 5 years making it and was a commercial venture, to have it poof out of exisitance with the words "we sold it" ringing in my ears made me mad, worried...mad & worried... im sure Greg and Andre know whats up... and i hope i can sort this asp... it's not like i cannot pay my server bills...

so what do you think? my site dev_nulled or what?... what can i do about it?.. its been down a day now... please advise and thankyou

-b6

Try to compare the whois and nameservers changes of your host and your domain to see where they are. This is a pretty bad story, but if there was a takeover, i'm sure the new owner will do his best for you.

Wait and see.
    Good luck,
    BPowers.com: Eu Web Hosting Solutions
    Shared hosting with Cpanel/Fantastico
    Live Help: http://www.bpowers.com

Hi..
    Im sure they will do the best they can...SH has been very good with me before... looks like it's still with solidhost by all accounts, it's the weekend so the site is offline until monday i bet... anyways

Quote Originally Posted by b6gm6n
    Hi..
    Im sure they will do the best they can...SH has been very good with me before... looks like it's still with solidhost by all accounts, it's the weekend so the site is offline until monday i bet... anyways
    Work with DEHE on resolving the issue, hopefully they will be able to bring your web site back online

Usually the site would get suspended and not deleted until a while.

I hope so...
    Weekend is over...no communication from then obviously...but the emails i sent with the admin info i have haven't been answered yet... (time difference maybe) anyways here's hopeing