VPS plan for my forum

Hello.
    I need a VPS server for my new community forum i want to make. (something like www.nairaland.com) I dont know what specification. But i want you to look on that site. and tell me what kind of VPS server that will be able to hold such users and also an IRC server. and i also need a good brandwith so the page will be fast. I will also buy a domain with the VPS server. atleast i will need 10gb disk space 3-4 ips. my budget is about 15-25USD permonth. I dont know what esle i want. but please. am new with VPs plans..
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by samolaw
    Hello.
    I need a VPS server for my new community forum i want to make. (something like www.nairaland.com) I dont know what specification. But i want you to look on that site. and tell me what kind of VPS server that will be able to hold such users and also an IRC server. and i also need a good brandwith so the page will be fast. I will also buy a domain with the VPS server. atleast i will need 10gb disk space 3-4 ips. my budget is about 15-25USD permonth. I dont know what esle i want. but please. am new with VPs plans..
    Thanks.
    I forgot this:

VPS plan should include FTP access and payment must be E-gold cos i cant pay through other payment method.

For a forum that size, a VPS is not what you need. You need a dedicated for that.
    simplywww: directadmin and cpanel hosting that will rock your socks
    Need some work done in a datacenter in the NYC area? NYC Remote Hands can do it.

Follow my "deals" Twitter for hardware specials.. @dougysdeals

where can i get a cheap dedicated server ($50 max) that accept e-gold payment. and what specification would you render?

Your posts showed you are a non-technical person, therefore an unmanaged VPS or dedicated server will not suit you. You need someone to take care of it for you.

However, even with unmanaged servers, your budget is too low. $50 can get you an old Pentium III server.

Control panels alone will cost you about $10-$15 per month, not to mention server management.
    DevOps!

ValueXtreme Celeron 2.4 Celeron 2.4GHz ValueLine 512 MB RAM 80GB Hard Drive $69.00

Thats about the best you might be able to find.

https://www.servermatrix.com/index.html?p=home

https://order.layeredtech.com/servers.lt?categoryId=14
    their Specials page.

Wherever you look, it'll end up costing you about 80-100/mo for the smallest dedicated, including the control panel.

do they accept egold? and i dont think i will be able to manage a dedicated server.

payment by egold will be a problem ....finding vps will be probably not

Would You Recommend Simplywebhosting To Me?

Or Sitground?

Do you need any control panel? If yes, which one?
    A panel's fee will make your needs more expensive than your budget I think..

I need cPanel to manage FTP, Db's and some other stuff. actually i dont need a dedicated server now.. either a shared hosting or VPS. i can upgrade from shared hosting to VPS, or VPS to dedicated server.. later when my forum gets big.

The company must have sharedhosting, VPS and dedicated server.

Thanks.

PowerVPS.com
    Solid, and they'v got it all

Do they accept egold? I guess no.