Web Hosting Order Form Scripts

A neat script for anyone needing an order form for their hosting company and would rather not use the bigger more complex ordering systems. Simple to install and use for easy management of your hosting order form.

FEATURES
    ``````````

Payment Options

1) Credit Card Form Submission. This allows for manual processing of credit cards, the information goes to your email, and you can process the card using a virtual terminal.

2) Paypal process (automated payments using paypal)

3) Mail in payment (where the person pays via mail), or Option to Collect Electronic Check Information

4) Western Union (so the user can send Western Union payment)

Admin Area

The script's options are administered from the admin area where you can configure your plans, pricing, payment methods, hosting add-ons and more. The script sends confirmation of all orders to both the user and the administrator. The administrator upon receipt of the order can then setup the hosting account for the client. If you're looking for simplicity but with enough features to get your hosting company going fast, then this is the script for you.

Demos

See below for a demo of the order form and the admin area that configures the order form

Demo Order Form:
    http://www.pickadesign.com/hostingform/

Demo Admin Area:
    http://www.pickadesign.com/hostingform/admin/
    Username: admin
    Password: admin

Ordering Information

Price: $14.95

You can go the below link to order. Payment accepted is Paypal/Visa/Mastercard

http://pickadesign.com/hostingorderforms.html

Are the client details and submission stored somewhere or it's just sent to the admin by email?

Also does it support paypal subscriptions?
    My education is finally over at 28... But now I am looking for a full time job and tru lurrv...
    Have you found the WHT rules & guidelines? Took me 4 years!

Right now it's sent via email only, we are adding the stored function right now that will allow you to view orders in the admin area and the paypal subscription. Those are on the to-do list, should be done within a couple days.

Yes, my business processes all the orders manually so actually that is ok,

But all I'm looking for is a sort of a log file in terms of storage, I understand that if you go into one detail more, the more complicated everything will become and people will start asking for other features.
    My education is finally over at 28... But now I am looking for a full time job and tru lurrv...
    Have you found the WHT rules & guidelines? Took me 4 years!

That is true, we are trying to keep it basic, if we branch too far, then we'll turn into another complicated hosting system. This is geared towards simplicity as mentioned. The log file system should be pretty easy to do, we've already started on the admin aspect of order review in the admin area.

A few basic functions to be added are:

1) Option to email all clients from admin area
    2) The order review function (review all orders in admin area)
    3) Enable/Disable paypal subscriptions

Those upgrades will be available during next week, and will be free for anyone who purchased the script at the current price listed.

Thanks

do you have an option to edit the customer details form, couse is very large...? you have an option to leave this blank if is the same as above..
    http://www.empresasdehosting.com
    THE WEB HOSTING INDEX IN SPANISH
    http://www.empresasdehosting.net
    THE WEB HOSTING DIRECTORY IN SPANISH

The billing can be skipped as mentioned on the form if information is the same as above, having the billing there makes the form seem large but it was in place if the details for billing and contact didn't match, but that entire section can be skipped if the information is the same.

seems good, but im sorry, somewhat expensive for what it does. Maybe could be if it had a template, but i thinking it doesnt, im sorry if im wrong.

As mentioned before, it is being upgraded to add a few more functions, and the already small fee of $14.95 will be justified.

Thanks

Keep me updated when you add more features... I may be interested.
    * Coupons - [ ISpyCoupons.com ]

* [ DealHostUSA.com ] - Affordable hosting solutions

If you can also make the script support 2Checkout ... I would be interested

In the order form, which variables get passed on to Paypal? I usually like seeing the domain name passed on with Paypal payment so that I can logon to Paypal and check which domain that payment was for... I use it in case I lose my offline records.

Also, any new updates recently? I am interested in this...

Thanks!
    * Coupons - [ ISpyCoupons.com ]

* [ DealHostUSA.com ] - Affordable hosting solutions

"adscas77" account is disabled!!