looking for inexpensive reseller

Hello.
    I am looking for an inexpensive reseller for me to provide free hosting for some of my clients.
    I know that inexpensive is not the best option but as I want to offer free hosting (as a bonus for buying something from me) I thought that it is ok to start in this way.

What I am looking for exactly?

Well...
    I would like to have 100 accounts (5 GB space, 50 GB trafic)
    Uptime 99% (not 99.9% but 99.5 would be nice)- I am talking about real figures not SLA terms.
    Preaty decent support for me (not for my clients)- Let's say 1-2 h response times

Budged:Let's say 20$/ mo

Did you check the offers section?
    Best regards,
    Gil - ZoneServ.com.

yes I did.
    I saw many offers there but I don't know the guys and there are not many reviews for them...

edit:/ so I am not looking for an unreliable provider giving me tons of traffic and space... I am looking for a reliable one but with not so many features.
    Last edited by JordanSS; 10-21-2006 at 09:02 AM.

Go with Downtownhost, one of my accounts is there and I am happy with them

I think their "bronze account" is 5GB/60Gb $16.95
    Graham Craig

"IT'S NOT HOW GOOD YOU ARE, IT'S HOW BAD YOU WANT IT."

I recommend Hostdime. They are our latest provider and we glad their services at this time.
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template.
    www.domaincart.net - Demo

Hi

before choosing a host make sure your read their T&C as some hosts do not allow resellers to advertise Free hosting as this can cause allot of fraud/phishing websites etc.
    Cyber Host Pro Ltd - over 10 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server.
    www.cyberhostpro.com - UK Call Centre + 24x7 Online Chat

Quote Originally Posted by CyberHostPro
    Hi

before choosing a host make sure your read their T&C as some hosts do not allow resellers to advertise Free hosting as this can cause allot of fraud/phishing websites etc.
    From what I could assume from his post, is that he already has clients, he just wants a place to put their sites without charging them for it.

Now, if indeed he's going to advertise free hosting, then that's a completely different beast altogether, and most hosts won't allow it.

So each of the 100 sites needs 5 G of space and 50 G of transfer? At $20/month, that will be tough, even if you were to choose a crappy provider. Assuming you meant that figure as the total, there should be no trouble at all locating something to meet your needs.
    Daniel B., CEO - Bezoka.com and Ungigs.com
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress Joomla OpenCart Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at] bezoka.com

no no... let me make it clear...

We have some resellers accounts and even some dedicated servers for our current customers.
    I want to sell domain names and I want for each domain name I sell to give away one shared hosting account.
    I don't want to use one of the resellers account we have (becouse we are with resellerzoom and free hosting is against the TOS) and there is no need for a dedicated server.
    I need one reseller account(let's say 5GB space/50 GB trafic total) that is reliable and with decent support. I don't need lots of features as this will be an added service and not all my clients will use it.

Ooook, I see. So it's total.

ResellersPanel has a pretty good cPanel program (though be warned, you cannot oversell), but it's a little bit over your budget. The cheapest plan (5, 50 by the way ) is priced at $25 per month. You can get it for about $4.95 for the first month using the 'cpanelplansoff99112' coupon code.
    Daniel B., CEO - Bezoka.com and Ungigs.com
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress Joomla OpenCart Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at] bezoka.com

for under $20 monthly you can definitely find what youre looking for. Even if you dont need many features, the majority of hosts will include the same features such as cPanel or Fantastico in their top packages, as well as lower packages.
    Kdoubt.net - Gameing discussion, arcade, all around good fun

I decided to give HostDime a chance(I still have to read the TOS and AUP to see if they will alow me to host with them).

Thanks you all.

I think HostGator is a good one