Thread: Request Advice.

Request Advice.

I have been searching were is best to post this, but i found the place. I am planning on opening a community forum, something like www.nairaland.com i hope its okay if i paste links.
    I need advice if it will be good to buy a Webhosting, Dedicated server or VPS server.. and also i would like a list of specification and company where i can buy, and payment method would be E-gold. I hope am straight with my request.
    Thanks.

Moved to web hosting forum

If you're just starting I suggest to go for an small plan and upgrade as you need it, there's no reason of pay for 100 GB of space when you're going to use 200 MB.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Where do you suggest i can buy a hosting plan. and they accept payment e-gold. a place of good up time. Thanks.

Unfortunately, I don't know any host accepting Egold, however, search on the "Web Hosting Offers" forum, I remember that I saw a host accepting payments through Egold, however, I can't remember the name, nor can't recommend their service, since I never used it.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

ok, i hope someone else will be able to recommend one to me.

thanks.

here in Nigeria there is only egold, no paypal, no credit care.

I hope i find more poster, I need to compare. share some company with me if you have any more.