It's very sad....

It's extremely sad when some other host has to fake a vote on your hosting company with a hosting review site such as hostdetective. It's crazy that a host is so desperate from pure jealousy that they have to pretend to be someone whom is your customer, and already posted a great review about your service to just bash your service. To the hosts that do this.. WAKE UP, some of us work hard on defining our business and services to be that of the best, and it takes hard work to achieve this, so dont go around and try to make us real hosts look bad, just because your too lazy and too jealous to get off your rear and make yourself a good provider. It's already hard enough for us REAL hosts to compete with the big name companies and their crazy prices/plans without having to deal with your pitty and jealous intentions of trying to bring the reputation down of a good company. Get a life.

Regards,

Shaun

Who is the host that bashed you? Any idea?
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.

If true - I feel for you. Wish you the best. Let's face it - I have said it over and over again - host providers are the auto dealerships of the net.

I'm not exactly sure who the other host was, but i have a good idea of atleast 3 of them right off the bat, but i will not mention any names here as again im not 110% sure, but these companies have seen my company come up in leaps and bounds, as their's fell off the face of planet earth. And thanks for all the thoughts you guys, you are the best!