Cluster solution with WHM

Hello,

Just wondering about setting up a cluster situation with multiple servers running WHM/CPanel - A few pointers would be appreciated :-)

By setting up a cluster and enabling a trust relationship via WHM does this mean that all DNS requests would be routed through the first or master server? And by adding accounts on the second server, the zone files would simply be updated on the first server?
    Is bind required to be running on the second server?

What i would like to achieve is setting this up but want to have redundancy for the DNS on each machine - setting up ns1 on the first machine and ns2 on the second machine and having the server names ie server1.domain.com and server2.domain.com

As far as i see it, if the dns requests are all routed through the first server, then there would be no redundancy say if bind decided to die on the first machine, then the second server would be unreachable too - Just want to clear up whether this is the case or if by setting the cluster up then you do indeed provide the redundancy that I require.

Confused? I am too. lol

Thanks.

heehe,
    should have checked the post furthr down the forum first...

So you just set up ns1 on the server1.domain.com
    and ns2 on server2.domain.com
    and ns3 on server3.domain.com

and this would be mirrored on all 3 servers if you use the establish trust relationship within WHM?

Am i on the right track?