Entertainment site for sale. lyfao.com LOOKING FOR QUICK SALE

im looking for a quick sale on lyfao.com, all is included (except hosting)

great domain
    great script (modified by me)
    great design

the site used to get 2000-3000 uniques daily but now only gets 250-400 since i stopped adding new content and promoting.

no revenue as i have only just added ads, but has great potential if used properly.

i am looking for serious offers and immediate payment, please PM any offers you have or contact me on msn: [email protected]

thank you

Price range or a starting price?

well if you just buy the script its $85. and alot of work has been done. i havent got a specific price but if i get a nice offer i think is reasonable, i will accept.

everyone who has appraised the domain has valued it at $500 mark. so please keep that in mind

hi,
    Please email me more information to illsendit @ gmail . (com). I am very interested, please let me know what type of payments you accept, thanks!

paypal only thank you

what prices are you looking for?

well the DOMAIN is worth $500 or so, all offers are considered

need QUICK sale...

an offer of $750 will be instantly accepted.

(domain appraised at mid $500 or maybe even higher at namepros http://www.namepros.com/domain-appra...lyfao-com.html)

The domain is not worth $500 in my eyes. The site is not that great, Il bid $150 for the traffic. Not worth anymore to me.
    Jon Black

sorry but no thank you. i feel that the site is worth quite a bit more than that. but thanks anyway for your interest

well on namepros, they said 100-500 (low-mid). a domain is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, not even what people THINK its worth. Ill place a BID of $175.