my domain is used for sending spam

i have the "catch on" and i keep receiving spam email with a spoofed email adress from my domain , its [email protected] to some random spam recepients, however none of the messages go through and they come back to me, how do i stop this?this is pure spam where they use the images and type the random crap at the bottom

he problem was determining what to record when, and how to use the recordings. After a quick slapping, he too walks back.
    Well, here's a reminder then. To celebrate we are offering free ISAserver.
    But of course you did!
    workforce management accomplished that for him.
    Go get the lawn mower! A study commissioned by the National Association of Software and Service Companies, or Nasscom, found only one in four engineering graduates to be employable.
    There's more to do of course, and the next few months will be packed with updates to these apps.
    That's because no one ever has to miss a message again.
    Sounds like a fair fight. Go check it out if you can! and Jack Bauer is going to find out why. How's that for advanced web APIs? We need tools that stream with us, from tiny snippets of text, thoughts, links, comments, to entries, multi-part entries, and then articles.
    But the company left enough unanswered questions about the new platform to prompt one analyst to say there's still much explaining to do.
    It is a heartbreak like no other. A cool feature is that it imports the style from your blog and you get to see exactly what it looks like.
    "giving away email code"?
    The Float then ambles over casually.
    It's been a fantastic effort by the whole team and now it's finally out. workforce management accomplished that for him. It also no longer matters: modern workforce management solved the problems for the call center.
    She slaps him and he walks back dejected.
    We'll see if I get into a new kind of groove for blogging. To celebrate we are offering free ISAserver.
    The Ningbar not only improves the system services but also makes them unobtrusive and yet within quick reach.

State of Disbelief
    I've yet to see anything that can stop this, but would love to. Setting up SPF records for your domain may help, as it slowed the amount of this I get each day. Not using a catch-all address will help in not seeing all the bounces, but it doesn't fix the underlying issue....

Just to make sure that you understand, your domain isn't being used to send spam. Your domain has just been used in the "From" field of spam being sent from somewhere else. It happens all the time, and there's not a thing you can do about it.