Unhappy AdSense disabled, move on or what?

Hi

I've been using Google AdSense for about 3 months. I don't want to give the exact amount I have earned but almost $100.

I just recieved an email saying they disabled my account for invalid clicks.

A publisher's site may not have invalid clicks or impressions on any
    ad(s), including but not limited to clicks and/or impressions generated
    by:

- a publisher on his own web pages
    - a publisher encouraging others to click on his ads
    - automated clicking programs or any other deceptive software
    - a publisher altering any portion of the ad code or changing the
    layout, behavior, targeting, or delivery of ads for any reason

I've never once clicked an AdSense ad on my site. On my site nowhere does it say to click ads or anything. I don't understand it.

I just appealed. Does Google even read those? Anyone ever had their account reinstated?

I feel ripped off.

Should I just move on? If so, can you give me some good examples of other sites that offer ads?

Thanks

Do you have any access logs of your website when the Adsense code was running ? If you receive any reply from them, send them your logs. Anyway, the trend is like 1 out of 1000 get reinstated back, so it will be tough.

Quote Originally Posted by crystalz
    Do you have any access logs of your website when the Adsense code was running ? If you receive any reply from them, send them your logs. Anyway, the trend is like 1 out of 1000 get reinstated back, so it will be tough.
    I do not

Move on. Adsense is great to work with, but they've been known to be set on their account closures.

Try a different (better?) company like Tribalfusion, if you can get accepted.

Move on..
    You can file in a complain to google but I doubt it'll change anything
    Caro.Net: Support is everything
    Offering High Quality Dedicated Servers.

I had the same problem just last month. I filed an appeal and it worked. My account was enabled.

But my problem was slightly different. My account did have high number of invalid clicks but not by my own doing. When I saw the high number of clicks, I promptly informed the Google team. They thanked me by disabling my account

So I filed an appeal and got my account reinstated.
    Darsh Web Solutions : Web Design, PHP Development, E-Commerce Solutions

PHP Tutorials : Tutorials and scripts for beginners

Same thing happened today and I've never ever made invalid clicks, so I have appealed with all the reports that say its at the normal rate, but they replied that they have reconfirmed there was invalid clicks and cant be enabled !!!
    Mostafa
    http://www.Venatra.com
    Venatra.com .:. Specializing in VPS Hosting

[reviving old thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Jatinder View Post
    I had the same problem just last month. I filed an appeal and it worked. My account was enabled.

But my problem was slightly different. My account did have high number of invalid clicks but not by my own doing. When I saw the high number of clicks, I promptly informed the Google team. They thanked me by disabling my account

So I filed an appeal and got my account reinstated.
    Same thing happened to me now.

1. Fraud clicks detected. From 1$ a day to 25$/day. Promptly informed Google.
    2. 2 days later email received that account is disabled.
    3. Appealed but no reply.

Unfortunately all the clicks went through the custom Google search and hence I don't have the IIS logs.

What I don't understand is why doesn't Google just discount the clicks instead of disabling the account.

Is there any way to prevent invalid clicks?
    Anand N
    Author: Community Server Quickly

Unfortunately all the clicks went through the custom Google search and hence I don't have the IIS logs.
    When I reported the spurious clicks, I got a thank you email from one of their support staff. Couple of days later I got the account suspended email. When I appealed again account suspension, I included the thank you email I had received earlier. Maybe that did the trick.

By the way, I didn't have the traffic logs either.
    Darsh Web Solutions : Web Design, PHP Development, E-Commerce Solutions

PHP Tutorials : Tutorials and scripts for beginners