Money Management Software

Hey guys and girls,

I'm just curious to hear what types of software applications you guys use to manage your books and keep track of payments, etc....

I have a fresh copy of MB5 I plan to transfer over all my accounts to as soon as I feel it is good enough to go live in a production env, so if you have software that hooks up nicely to MB, that would be nice to hear as well.

I figure the bulk of you are probably using Quicken, but I'm just wondering.

Neil McGeehan
    Reseller Web Hosting - At YouGotHosting, we provide affordable, reliable, dependable web hosting.
    Providing quality service since 2002

I've been using Microsoft Money for 3 years, buy new version each time. Versions 5 and 6 are almost alike, both user-friendly, rich in features with on-line support, but only for 2 years, this is how they make you buy new versions. I'm getting automatic updates on me credit and bank accounts.

Goleta, CA
    I use quickbooks online often.
    Patron: I'd like my free lunch please.
    Cafe Manager: Free lunch? Did you read the fine print stating it was an April Fool's joke.
    Patron: I read the same way I listen, I ignore the parts I don't agree with. I'm suing you for false advertising.
    Cafe Owner: Is our lawyer still working pro bono?

MYOB - Mind Your Own Business.

or Excel

Richmond, VA
    Believe it or not, QuickBooks Simple Start is actually working for us because we run things so simply. Our business is not complicated, so it really does work well. And it's not very expensive either!
    Daniel B., CEO - and
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress Joomla OpenCart Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at]

Denver, CO
    We use QuickBooks Online Edition. Very nice because I can work in the books anywhere, and I don't have to worry about backing up...
    Jay Sudowski // Handy Networks LLC // Co-Founder & CTO
    AS30475 - Level(3), HE, Telia, XO and Cogent. Noction optimized network.
    Offering Dedicated Server and Colocation Hosting from our SSAE 16 SOC 2, Type 2 Certified Data Center.
    Current specials here. Check them out.

If you want to use an online program i know a really really good one this is superb its like quick books but online and its so smooth

ModernBill is a good software to keep a good track of your books.

It's a good software with good compatibility with the servers and its control panel. ModernBill is the most widely used softwares.

Thank you.

We use multiple items We use Modernbill for the Cpanel/WHM plesk servers that pay through paypal. All those reccords get exported into our quickbooks and we have an in-house development that takes care of everything else. Checks/Wires etc... Makes life a lot easier.

im using excel

then again i dont have very many transactions....

I use Quickbooks Pro great piece of software