Looking for a reseller!

I want to know the best out there, please give me someadvice, and good prices, with about 99.99% uptime. Thanks!

Here is some info need, if you need give you some advice

+ What is your Budget
    + You need Billing software your Reseller plan?
    + you want server in US, UK, EU or other place
    + How you going to offer support, Example your self or Use end support?
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Hi,

Just as W4Hosting said, there are many things to look for when shopping for a reseller account.

Look around first but be sure you do some research on what type of control panel you wish to offer, what type of platform you want whether Windows or Linux.
    How much storage and bandwidth are you looking for and what type of price range are you looking for? Do take a look at the Hosting Offers forums and WHT's Host Quote option.

Good luck!
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Quote Originally Posted by razr
    I want to know the best out there, please give me someadvice, and good prices, with about 99.99% uptime. Thanks!

I think AxisHost does 99.99% uptime. Might want to shoot them some presales question. They don't advertise their services as reseller hosting, but I believe they do offer WHM and call it multi-domain hosting...
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    LiteSpeed / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

I throw in my voice in for http://www.heavenly-web.com or http://www.vertexhost.com

I know the owner and they do give a remarkable service. I am f.e. with heavenly-web for now almost 3 years.

They take the pain out of reselling and virtually go the extra mile.

If you do contact f.e. Heavenly-web speak to Bill (or William) and you might want to say that "Nils from Tokyo" send you, the rest should go its way.

You can do some speed test if interested at

http://www.oscn-hosting.com

I hope this helps. Good luck, whatever your decision might be.
    __--- Nils Valentin ---
    ☆★☆ Speedtest One: Tokyo / Japan ☆★☆ / Feedback
    ☆★☆ Speedtest Two: Tokyo / Japan ☆★☆ / Feedback

Also, what will you use the reseller mainly for?

One thing you might want to keep in mind is that ideally, you are looking for a reseller account from a company that will allow you to grow, should you decide one day to go dedicated.

The above mentioned companies will be able to do that for you.
    __--- Nils Valentin ---
    ☆★☆ Speedtest One: Tokyo / Japan ☆★☆ / Feedback
    ☆★☆ Speedtest Two: Tokyo / Japan ☆★☆ / Feedback

resellerzoom is the most flexible reseller I have ever seen, they offer various packages from basic to advance depending on your requirements. you may want to check them.

ResellerZoom is a good choice but if your going to be a hosting provider you need to go with at minimum the advanced plan. They have some cheap budget plans but they are not suitable for someone selling hosting service.

I would suggest you research your final choice throughly before deciding.

I've heard good things about both ResellerZoom and AxisHost. As mentioned before, if you do choose ResellerZoom, be sure to go with one of their Advanced plans at the least as there has been several complaints about the service levels and support levels (although not all necessarily true) on that of the budget plans (but then again, they are budget plans).

As for AxisHost, Tina is a great person to work with, and although I have never used their services, by reading many great reviews about AxisHost and Tina herself, I can say that AxisHost is at least worth looking into.
    Othio Hosting - Private-Label cPanel Reseller Hosting
    True 24x7 Support | SSD Storage | cPanel+WHM | R1Soft Backups

Do you have any control panel preferences? WHM? Plesk? Helm? other?

You can get decent resellers accounts for decent prices. shop around!
    Kdoubt.net - Gameing discussion, arcade, all around good fun

maybe there should be a template for new members to fill out when asking for the best this and best that

Quote Originally Posted by perpetual
    maybe there should be a template for new members to fill out when asking for the best this and best that
    There is actually a template for WHT members to receive offers from hosting providers
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

Yes, but his going to receive offers only from the hosts who paid to receive leads
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

OK guys I have purchased a reseller thanks!

Good luck with your new host
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore