online database needed for a church

Hello, my church is in need of an online database. This online database system will allow you to keep track of your volunteers, their passions...spiritual gifts...style...talents, (and much more!) their places of service, and the church's ministry position descriptions. There would be a page on the church's website which would allows you to enter and access information on your volunteers from home, church, work or anywhere you have a connection to the Internet! Would love for someone to create such a database for charity or for use on their portfolio. Please PM me if you can help my church. I can also give more specifics if interested.
    Thanks and God Bless!

I had a couple of great people respond but also became tied up in other things. I thought maybe since summer is here and most college graduates are out and about I'd try this again. We really need help with this online database. If anyone is interested in helping out feel free to either post or PM me. We appreciate all the hosting offers but we are not looking for hosting. We are looking for someone to assist us in creating a database that is accessible via the internet.
    Thank you once again.
    God Bless