Security on Windows server

Hello everyone!

I'm not very familiar with Windows web server security, so I wanted to ask you few things what would be good & suggestions for it.

What software do you suggest for antivirus/firewall on win2k3 server?
    How does ISA work on win2k3 web server? I heard that ISA has troubles on such servers because it's checking everything up & slowing down the server in whole. Getting millions of hits on website, & ISA checking them all in that case could even make a website not loading at all for some visitors?
    Beside closing all ports except the generaly used ones, firewall & AV, what would be good for protection of win2k3 servers?

South Daytona, FL
    "Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them." - Thomas Paine

other than the tutorials from trau, u should take into consideration of the NTFS permission, tighten the permission of the system command such as cmd.exe,telnet.exe...etc
    Tweakservers : SmarterTools | Paessler PRTG | MalwareBytes | Avast Antivirus | Mailenable
    TheSSLMart : Symantec, GeoTrust & Comodo SSL with Website Monitoring Alert