Down and Dirty Billing!!!

Ok, the discussions go on and on don't they? MB vs AWBS vs WHMCS vs Ubersmith vs (insert any other billing system here).

This post is not intended to run that path

It seems that most billing system questions here seem to center around the host. What about the customer? A billing system that is hard, confusing, or just plain ugly, for customers to signup through is in my opinion worthless. After all, without customers, you don't need billing now do you?

So the real questions are:
    a) In your opinion, which billing system has the highest ratio of completed orders and why?

b) In your opinion, which billing system has the highest ratio of abandoned orders and why?

c) In your opinion, which billing system has the easiest signup process and why?

If you are not tracking the above.... well the question would be... are you crazy?

Let's look at this thread from the customers point of view OK?

Thanks!
    Host, YES!
    Reselling? Partner for profit instead!

I think this is a tough question to answer for multiple reasons. First, most companies don't have experience with multiple billing systems nor do they track completed/abandoned orders. Second, I would estimate that a large number of companies customize their order form.

phpcoder,

most companies don't have experience with multiple billing systems
    I agree that it can go that way. If that's the case my questions would change to:

a) Do you think that your billing system helps you complete a sale and why?

b) Do you get the feeling that you might be losing orders during the signup process of your billing system and why?

c) If you had it your way, what would you improve about the signup process of your billing system?

I would estimate that a large number of companies customize their order form
    I don't know, I can tell right away when it's a MB, ClientExec, WHMCS signup right away... even with headers and footers changed. I don't mean the "wrapping paper" around the signup process, my questions are directed at the actual functionality, visual aesthetics of the forms themselves. The things that you can't really "change".

I hope that makes sense.
    Host, YES!
    Reselling? Partner for profit instead!