what is the best hosting company ?

website owners always looking for better companies to avoid any such interruption. my self I'm with "websitesource" since 4 years. many times may website was down because of the server interruption.

from your experience what is the best company?

one that provides you wht u need
    such questions have only such answers

Behind a linux box
    There is no such thing as "the best", people have different needs. A host that I would rate "one of the best" because of the services they provided to me, someone else could rate them "bad, not so good" because of issues, communication problems or just "it wasn't what I was looking for".
    There's only: "Who's one of the best for me?"
    Got Fused?

Try to look for uptime comparison in google. There are some third party uptime monitorings which can help you to find web hosting company with better uptime.

East Coast // NYC
    A good host is more than uptime, its knowledable support, quick response time, and true care.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRadic
    A good host is more than uptime, its knowledable support, quick response time, and true care.
    Of course, I agree with you. Greeeb reported problem with server uptime that's the reason why I suggest to look for some uptime comparison. Anyway as soon as he will find some host with good uptime there will be necessary to consider support reliability, features, price etc.

I think the best hosting company is that provides you with 99.9% uptime, 24/7 support (even in the late evening hours), affordable prices and up-to day features.

San Diego, CA
    Any small company is probably fine.

Honestly it's the big companies I worry about that oversell.
    TWC, LLC - USA based w/ three teams behind us!
    We will beat any web development or design quote

The best company is the one that meets your needs and expectations at a price you're willing to pay. If you asked ten different people at random, you'd likely get ten different answers.

depends on what bandwidth/space etc you need... in a sense every web host is good, for the right person