looking for a mascot designer

Hi everyone,

We are looking for a mascot designer of similar/close quality to http://www.sosfactory.net/mascots1.html

We will need a bunny or some sort of animal that is "fast" or represent's a verb "quick".... we will need about 10 different copies of the mascot wearing various gear or doing various tasks (those will go on different pages of a website). Nothing too complicated.

Please reply to sales+at+realwd.com with your graphic portfolio and rates.

We can only pay by PayPal.

Thanks all,
    Serg

I just sent you and email reagrding on mascott.. Thanks...

Mascot? We can help

Greetings!

We are silently working on mascot design projects for clients. We have just finished 3 designs from HostDIY.

We are open for another client. You are welcome to contact us.
    Here is our illustration gallery.
    We are working on a new website so nothing on our website right now.

Contact info: castlemeloy AT gmail DOT com. (interested parties welcome)

Thank you very much for the opportunity to help.

Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by 47lab
    Hi everyone,

We are looking for a mascot designer of similar/close quality to http://www.sosfactory.net/mascots1.html

We will need a bunny or some sort of animal that is "fast" or represent's a verb "quick".... we will need about 10 different copies of the mascot wearing various gear or doing various tasks (those will go on different pages of a website). Nothing too complicated.

Please reply to sales+at+realwd.com with your graphic portfolio and rates.

We can only pay by PayPal.

Thanks all,
    Serg
    I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.