P4 Dual core 2.8 servers at The Planet

I have a few left in stock right now (4 to be exact). It will be on a first come first serve basis.

P4 820 (2.8 dual core)
    1 GB ECC RAM
    2 x 160 GB SATA ( can be upgraded to dual 250 GB or dual 300 GB)
    100 mbps port
    1500 GB bandwidth
    5 IP addresses
    Free setup and $129 per month.

I have one box with 2 GB RAM selling for $159 per month (normally $179 per month).

Setup time is between 24-48 hours and this is setup at The Planet data center on their premium bandwidth.

You can email [email protected] or IM CS Yazan on AIM if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you.
    Right Servers Inc. - Fully Managed Cloud Servers in Canada. Join our White Labelled WHMCS Cloud VPS Reseller Program to become your own host!
    SSD Accelerated Cloud | cPanel/WHM | Softaculous | Idera Backups | Bitcoin & Litecoin Accepted

Can the RAM be upgraded? What about the bandwidth? Can that be upgraded to 2 TB for example? If yes, how much?

Thanks.

Each addition GB of ram will be $50 per month.

I'll have to get back to you on the bandwidth option. As far as I know, we're not upgrading the bandwidth amount on these servers but I'll post on here later today if that changes.
    Right Servers Inc. - Fully Managed Cloud Servers in Canada. Join our White Labelled WHMCS Cloud VPS Reseller Program to become your own host!
    SSD Accelerated Cloud | cPanel/WHM | Softaculous | Idera Backups | Bitcoin & Litecoin Accepted

test ip, pls.

You can ping www.cometservers.com, PM me for a test file if you need one.

As for the bandwidth we decided that each additional 500 GB of bandwidth will be $110.

Please let me know if you need anything else.