like pair.net but allow private name servers

I need to host a site that allows a popular minor sports team to post their competition photos and videos so potential storage/bandwidth usage could be very high, but I also need a reliable host so speed & accessibility won't be an issue. Other than that I just need php and maybe, maybe mysql. I also need the ability to setup priviate name servers (even though it's just for this 1 domain).

I was tempted to just go with the largest share hosting package with godaddy.com (200GB/2000GB) but read some complaints about their pages loading too slowly so assume it's due to extreme overselling.

I then searched through the forums for a reliable shared hosting webhost with good storage/bandwidth offering and settled on pair.net -- only to find out that they don't allow private nameservers, which is very important to me.

I guest what I need is either (1) assurances that godaddy.com share hosting will perform okay for my needs, or (2) a host with the reliability and storage/bandwidth offerings of pair.net, except they also allow private name servers.

Thanks for your help.

Do you know aprox. how much space and bandwidth are you going to use?

BTW, why do you need private nameservers?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

About 10GB of storage & 100GB of bandwidth.

I want private name server for our own branding purposes.

Humm, Im a little surprised that pair would not offer nameservers? I would expect a charge for it though. Was that a response directly from pair about the ns issue?
    HostCaters.com - Quality Web Hosting - Under A Gig! - Since 1999

I called pair today and was told no private name servers. They don't even offer anonymous name servers. I was surprised myself. I actually signed up with them before I thought to ask the question. Everything else I read about them have been top notch but unfortunately will now have to call to cancel my account because of this.

Do you have a budget in mind?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore