Virtual Dedicated Server (VDS) Technology is a new technology based on the concept of partitions on mainframes and advanced resource scheduling to divide a computer into many virtually isolated servers. A VDS simply put is, a server that runs inside another server. Each VDS acts like a dedicated server but shares the same hardware. You would not consider a VPS without knowing:
1) Real uptime guarantee
2) Guaranteed RAM
3) Burstable RAM
4) CPU allocation
5) Max number of VPS's per physical server
6) Physical server specs
7) Free daily backups
8) Control panel options
9) Is its VZPP complete, with Maintenance Option enabled?
1) How many years of experience the host company have online with its domain name?
2) When its domain name will expire?
3) The hosting company have a trusted cert?
4) 30 days money back guarantee?
5) Chweck what people are saying about the product in WHT...