Advertise on - As seen in national press and TV! 30,000 Members! - Winner of the 2006 Digital Music Awards. We received our award on the 6th October in London at a posh awards ceremony. The awards will be broadcast this Saturday on terrestrial TV (Channel 4 - UK). After the awards took place, high profile newspapers such as The Sun, The Metro, The Times, The Independent, The Register, The Guardian etc. all mentioned winning the award.

This amount of national press (which we expect to increase this weekend) has increased the number of visitors to the site massively, and it is now a rare sight to see less than 100 people browsing the website simultaneously.

We have several advertising options available for you.

468's (max 5 rotation) - top of site, every page on site - $40 / mo
    728's (max 5 rotation - this includes the 468's) - $50 / mo

Button (front page) - max 3 - $25 / mo

Newsletter advertising (sent to almost 30,000 registered members - $100 per mailing - ONE advert per mailing (exclusivity insured).

We have a flashy new theme coming out in the next week or so, so we will launch your advertising campaign with the new design to maximise your CTR.

If anyone would like to discuss these advertising oppurtunities, or to suggest others, please add me to msn (t_wilson[at] or AIM (tomwilsonmuse)

Community Muse fansite -

San Diego, CA
    How is this paid for and can I buy just one month?

Please PM me.

TWC, LLC - USA based w/ three teams behind us!
    We will beat any web development or design quote

Please contact me by MSN, e-mail or AIM only (e-mail is same as MSN) - I do not regularly check PMs here.

yes, you can pay for one month - we accept payment by paypal and bank transfer.

Let me know if you have anymore questions,
    Community Muse fansite -

Update: will be on UK National TV (Channel 4) Sunday at Midnight.

Get your advertising before then - 2 spots are already reserved. 3 left. Only 468's available now. Please contact me by e-mail, AIM or MSN. Not PM.
    Community Muse fansite -