Kudos to ReliableSite.net

Pardon me if this is the wrong forum for kudos.

I am customer of an ISP that is in the process of going belly up, and that has essentially ignored their customer base for the past month or so. It wasn't until I stumbled on to these forums that I found out what was really going on with them.

I paniced, of course because I didn't want my sites, or my customers sites to go down. I did some research to find a host that what I needed, and I found ReliableSite.net.

I've moved my sites over to them over the past week or so. I've only been with them for just over a week but I wanted to post some kudso. They've responded to every trouble ticket within an hour, and most often not just to say "we got it", but to say "we solved it". They have gone out of their way to help me get moved over quickly before my prior host goes down, often providing code samples for things that need to change on my pages in order to be compliant with their configurations.

Like I said, I've only been with them a week or so, but to date. They have been top notch in services, and in support.

I thought I should share this.

Glad to hear it!

Please share a domain that you host with them, to validate your review.

Sure...I host several right now. A few are...

iheartmypond.com
    human8ball.com
    dndssc.com

Thanks , we try really hard, and we only have certified techs!

Excellent! Usually all we get to hear is the bad. Refreshing to hear something good! I hope it stays that way for you.
    ||| Mike Bowers - Marketing Director
    ||| atOmicVPS LTD
    ||| OnApp Powered Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting ► [Shared] ► [Reseller] ► [VPS]
    ||| Follow the atOmicVPS Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HN-Mike
    Excellent! Usually all we get to hear is the bad. Refreshing to hear something good! I hope it stays that way for you.
    Thanks for the compliments, we hope it stays this way too