Vertivo Week an 1/2 experience

I've been with Vertivo for a week and a half now, since I left HostGator. So far I've had a very good experience with them, very helpful staff, allbeit a bit slow sometimes, which according to Vertivo in another thread is because of a support tech being out for a few days. Account setup was fast and smooth. I had some problems installing an SSL Cert, but Monique was very helpful and professional, and stuck with it until it was resolved. So, like I say I haven't been with them long yet but so far I like what I have experienced with them. I haven't had any trouble with my site being down, and it has always been fast. I definitely plan on staying with them for the long term. I'll write a follow up in a month.

Why did you leave Hostgator? They seem to have a well-established reputation here at WHT

I was with HostGator for less than a week, when I found out that with my Baby account, which is $9.95, I couldn't get a private SSL, which meant getting a Swamp account ($14.95). Then buying a SSL Cert from them costs $75. I found out that I could get them elsewhere for as low as $15, so that wasn't a big problem, but then they charge $10 for installing it. It came out too expensive. Now with Vertivo I'm paying $3.95 a month for hosting (granted, I got it on sale-normally 6.95), $2.00 for a dedicated IP, I bought a SSL cert for $15 and had them install it for $5. Much cheaper than HostGator. So that's pretty much the only problem I had with HostGator, I really like their live chat, good history. I had to keep after them to get my refund issued, but I did finally get it.

Hi K,

Im glad we could serve you. Thanks for your positive comments.
    Vertivo :: Affordable Web Hosting Packages and Reseller Plans
    We offer affordable and reliable Linux-based Reseller and Shared Hosting Plans. Accepted: All major Credit Cards and PayPal.

i know one thing

"very fast support in support ticket system"

cheer

Well, I too had left a good review sometime ago about them. Still have nearly the same experience.

I hope they do not overload their server on which I'm hosted (I'm seeing a few early signs of it already)...else its the same old story...and they'd be trying to avoid it.

Quote Originally Posted by agnivo007
    I hope they do not overload their server on which I'm hosted (I'm seeing a few early signs of it already)...else its the same old story...and they'd be trying to avoid it.
    Hi,

Not to worry, we are not overloading any of our servers. Over the past 3-4 days or so the server load on the server you are on has been a little bit higher than usual, we are monitoring it and expect that very soon it will be back to the sub-1 loads youve become used to.
    Vertivo :: Affordable Web Hosting Packages and Reseller Plans
    We offer affordable and reliable Linux-based Reseller and Shared Hosting Plans. Accepted: All major Credit Cards and PayPal.

Thanks for the assurance...