Question Questions for WHMCS Users?

I've tried twice to register on their forums so I can ask questions but the activation emails don't seem to be reaching me, anyway...

1. Since I just installed this how would I go about adding all my pre-installation customers? Have any of you done this? Any tips on how? I tried the WHM import and all the accounts failed. Not sure why.

2. How would I setup such things as extra bandwidth or Ip's?

3. Enom users, have you been able to register domains from WHMCS? Keeps giving me an error.

I know I had other questions but I can't remember now. But maybe as these questions get answered I'll remember.

Thanks Guys.
    Pro D'ZYNES Profesional Print and Web Solutions

I tried WHMAutoPilot Import Script but I just realized that is software in and of itself. Oops!

SO I guess the only way to import customers from WHM is through Utilities > WHM IMPORT SCRIPT and this is not working for me. WTH!
    Last edited by ProSam; 10-18-2006 at 01:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ProSam
    I tried WHMAutoPilot Import Script but I just realized that is software in and of itself. Oops!

SO I guess the only way to import customers from WHM is through Utilities > WHM IMPORT SCRIPT and this is not working for me. WTH!
    Are you sure your WHM login info is correct? Do you have root on the server? I used the feature and it worked great for me. BTW, Im 99% sure you have to have all the packages setup in WHMCS first in order to import from WHM. Search the whmcs forums. Other people have had issues as well and it was usually a simple mistake on there part.

As far as the bandwidth part, that should be an an addon. Again, this is listed in the whmcs forums and also in their online manual.

Enom registration works fine for me. Have you registered your sites/servers IP with enom yet? Do you get any errors? Have you submited a support ticket to [email protected]?

Quote Originally Posted by MACscr
    Are you sure your WHM login info is correct? Do you have root on the server? I used the feature and it worked great for me. BTW, Im 99% sure you have to have all the packages setup in WHMCS first in order to import from WHM. Search the whmcs forums. Other people have had issues as well and it was usually a simple mistake on there part.

As far as the bandwidth part, that should be an an addon. Again, this is listed in the whmcs forums and also in their online manual.

Enom registration works fine for me. Have you registered your sites/servers IP with enom yet? Do you get any errors? Have you submited a support ticket to [email protected]?
    I did search and could not find anything on the import aspect. I will see about the addons. Thanks. I did not realize I had to register my sites or servers with enom. AGain Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MACscr
    Have you registered your sites/servers IP with enom yet? Do you get any errors?
    Where do I register the sites/servers IP? I do get an error "Invalid client IP:"

I've submitted several support tickets that I have not gotten answers to. I'll try emailing directly.

ANyone have a clue?

Make sure all shared accounts in WHM are owned by root.
    LicensePal.com

Hello,

1. Well for transfering the client from the other server to the new server that has Cpanel/WHM as a control panel, the firewall of both the servers has to be open so that the process of transfer go on smoothly.

2. Extra bandwidth can be setup for each domain by modify the domain using the Modify account in the Account functions menu. IP functions provides the facility of adding additional IPS to the server through WHM.

3. For registering the domain you will have to check with Enom and cpanel whether it needs a separate module so that there is bride between your WHM and Enom for the domain registration.

Thank you.

regards,

Quote Originally Posted by hostechsupport
    Hello,

1. Well for transfering the client from the other server to the new server that has Cpanel/WHM as a control panel, the firewall of both the servers has to be open so that the process of transfer go on smoothly.
    It's not from another server. It's the same server I installed WHCMS on. I just want to import the accounts that where already created before the addition of WHMCS.

@Cifra-Patrick: I'm not sure I understand what that means.