Suggestions on finding the right host for mmo forum/guildsite?

I'd like to consider myself fairly proficient with computers and technology in general, however have very little experience with actual web management or design. I'd like to find something that can accomodate a simple website that can host pictures(screenshots) as well as a forum, as well as allows phpBB.

The URLs above are something I'd like to closely mimic in style and size. Nothing exceptionally large, however I don't want to "over-buy" space and bandwidth if it is unnecessary. All I need the site to provide is a functional front page as displayed on the link and forums ect.

Any tips or suggestions?

That depend of how many visits are you expecting to have, also, how much space do you plan to use?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

How much bandwidth are you going to consume?

That shouldn't take much resources. Any entry level plan should get you started, then grow from there.
    I did something similar for a guild I belong too...

WHMCS Security Plus+ : Addon module with additional security features for WHMCS billing system.