* what happened to hostingspeeds.com

what happened to hostingspeeds.com, they disappeared. when I go there I get their web directory
    www.hostingspeeds.com
    GS RichCopy 360 Enterprise - Voted #1 for data migration and replication in terms of performance and features. Replicate data across between servers in the same network, WAN, or even across the internet - Many customer call it RSync for Windows

Doesn't look too good, hopefully they're trying to get things back up and running but from the looks of it something unexpected happened, there should be at least an index page to cover the directory listings

Cheers
    █• Taskade - To-Do List & Tasks • All-in-One To-Do List & Mind Map App for Remote Teams
    █• Simple and shareable to-do lists for web, mobile, and desktop
    █• To-Do List Templates • 300+ shareable templates and productivity workflows
    █• Get things done, faster and smarter! • I eat penguins for breakfast ...

They lately have not been reporting my speed right at all. way off chart, they never responded to any of the forum questions on their site (last post by their mods was more than two months ago) there is not other way of communicating with them. hopefully once they notice this they start paying attention to their site. I think they got busy working on their new sister website.
    GS RichCopy 360 Enterprise - Voted #1 for data migration and replication in terms of performance and features. Replicate data across between servers in the same network, WAN, or even across the internet - Many customer call it RSync for Windows

not to mention our pageload times have been taking forever due to the links alot of us have on our homepages to their site..... They've been down most of the day.
    Dan Bulmer
    CRUSE Hosting Services
    http://www.crusehosting.com
    Full H-SPhere Clustered Servers

Surely something unexpected has happened to this host. I hope they've backed up all their data and appear soon again.
    ITAhmed, have you paid it much money?

It's up and running fine now. Was there about 40 minutes ago.
    Country-Tyme Web Hosting - Reliable shared and reseller hosting
    *Affordable hosting solutions with cPanel / WHM / RVskins
    *30 Day money back guarantee

It went downhill IMO when they forced guys to put the logo/link on your company page to get a proper score.
    Darren Lingham - Stablepoint Hosting
    Stablepoint - Cloud Web Hosting without compromise
    We provide industry-leading cPanel™ web hosting in 80+ global cities.

It is back up for me, but nothing has seemed right for a while .