...: [FOR EMPLOYMENT] Expert PHP programmer needing money for University studies :..
This year I have started studying for a Bachelor's degree in Informatics at the University of Oslo. Programming is what we specialize in learning there, this year focusing on Java. With positive feedback and experience from my past PHP jobs, I am once again available for work. Being a PHP coder is not hard. It's a language that's simple to learn the basics of. What sets experts apart is their ability to actually MASTER the language, and know about the different vulnerabilities of PHP and the different technologies that it can be combined with.
In order to prove this, I am listing some of my most important and related skills:
:: SKILLS ::
- PHP4 w/mySQL
- Advanced knowledge of PHP security
- Prevent mySQL injection
- Prevent XSS (cross site scripting)
- Use and work with encrypting sensitive data
- Avoid session vulnerabilities
- Prevention of cookie hijacking
- Validating user input
- Prevention of mySQL injection
- Avoiding code injection
- Prevention of spoofed form submission
- PHP with OOP (Object Oriented Programming)
:: WHY ME? ::
I understand there are a lot of PHP coders out there. Many of them are individuals, some are teams. While I lack the strength of having a large team to work for me, I make up for it in other ways.
- Ability to communicate much more efficiently and follow up on customer
- Able to understand and see customer's needs and requirements more easily
- Have full understanding of how my code works, without the need to show someone else how it works. Saves time when modifications are needed.
:: ABOUT ME ::
I'm a 22 year old male from Norway. My name is Daniel, and I always work on a personal level with my customers. I'm easy to talk with, patient and always cooperative and willing to work. I both speak and write English fluently, as you can hopefully see, so communicating should be the least of your worries.
I've been working with computers my entire life, mainly spending time playing games and coding. So when I don't have coding work to do, I enjoy playing games.
:: MY WORK ::
I've created web based strategy games from scratch, script modifications, worked as a full time web designer in Norway, created order forms, created login systems, administration systems, uptime monitoring scripts, script debugging and so on. I have examples of my work if necessary.
:: CONTACT ::
I have both MSN, AIM and email. You can also post here, and I will get back to you shortly. I am looking forward to hear from you and discuss future projects!