Taking Over Web Hosting & MS Exchaneg Server

I'm going to take over a website that currently have a Microsoft Exchange Server set-up for their emails.

Do I just need an MX record for the Exchange Server to work when I host their website?

When someone has a Microsoft Exchange Server, does that mean their email is hosted locally on their server?

Yes, that means email is hosted in house. And all you need is an A & MX record for their email to work. Just pretend they're like any other company that doesn't host their email with you. Exchange isn't any different in DNS setup.
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.

According to this, their MX Record is set to mail.c-view.com.au:

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/lookup...com.au&type=MX

But then it says that the mail.c-view.com.au is pointing to 203.201.133.134. Is 203.201.133.134 the MX Record I should point to?

How do I find out the domain for: 203.201.133.134?

Point the MX to the A record, not to the IP. Pointing a MX to the A record is against RFC standards.

If you telnet to that IP / host name on port 25 you get the Exchange SMTP welcome banner. Just add a "www" A record to point to the website you'll be hosting for them. If email delivery is REALLY important to them consider adding SPF for DNS too.
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.