* H-Sphere pricing... how do you do it?

I have a question about H-Sphere pricing. It's 4.50 per account so what happens if you get 20 resellers who have 15 users each?
    Are you telling me that you would have to pay 1350/month for licenses?
    Now a prominent member of these forums charges around $61 US/70 CAD for 40 H-Sphere accounts. Even with a good reseller discount ($3.50 - $4.00) you are still losing.

Maybe I have the whole H-Sphere licensing scheme wrong. If I do please explain it to me otherwise please let me know how the heck you do it. You don't have to give away any "top secret insider trade information".... just a hint will do

I would really like to get a cluster going but I have to clear this confusion up first.

Thanks!
    Host, YES!
    Reselling? Partner for profit instead!

that's a yearly fee, not a monthly fee

DOH!

Well that explains it LOL.

Thank you sir!
    Host, YES!

Actually, it's not even yearly - it's one time with a 20% of your total license fees per year for Psoft support - but it's optional if you don't need it.
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: http://www.simplinetworks.com :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!

Actually, when you buy licenses, its a one time fee. There is a yearly fee for support that is about equal to 20% of what you paid for your licenses. So if have have 100 licenses that you paid $400 for, you would pay $80 for support. I may be a little off on that, but I am pretty sure that it works out to be something like this.

Well then now that's what I call a bargain!

They should really invest more on marketing. With Comodo behind them they should be able to really proliferate that software.

Thanks again for the responses.
    Host, YES!

Greetings:

Please also keep in mind that H-sphere allows for multiple domains within an account license. And that all licenses can be recylced.

Thank you.
    ---
    Peter M. Abraham
    LinkedIn Profile