Thumbs up Canadian Partner Needed for New Host

Hello,

Like the title shows, I am looking for a partner to start a new webhosting company. This individual must be over 18 years old and located in Canada. Preferably Toronto, Ontario. There are no restrictions (you can be in school) and another thing is you should be able to help out financially. I don't want to work with someone who disappears for days without notice. You must own a cellphone, have past experience and knowledge of how a webhosting firm operates. You should have experience with various control panels such as cPanel/WHM and helpdesks/billing systems such as Ubersmith. If you think you fit this discription, give me a shout and we'll discuss further in details. Thx.

Hey Dan,

Could we get some information about you and possibly your past experience?

Hi Mekhu, do you have MSN/AIM?

Hello,

Are you willing to look outside Canada? I have 2 Dedicated Servers with DirectAdmin and i'm also looking for a partner to setup a hosting business.

Yes I am. If you're available to talk on MSN/AIM right now, that'd be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekhu
    Hey Dan,

Great question.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekhu
    Hey Dan,

I concur!
    Post the details if you don't mind.
    David
    Web hosting by Fused For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.

Interserver (sales)
    UPScaleHost.com (account manager, and CSR for sales, billing, support @ local office)
    UPScaleHost.NET (game hosting, CEO)

I'm a 21 years old male living in Toronto and currently attending George Brown College 3 days a week. I've been in the hosting business for a little over 4 years. If there's anything else you'd like to know, just shoot

And as a partner what is it that you're bringing to the table in terms of skills and qualities?
    David
    Web hosting by Fused For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.