- traffic from 150 GB/mo up to 1Mbps avg
    - 1 IP

Thank you.

You Can check

SolidHosting.com

same as

dehe.com

but they are seperate now

Consider what http://eurovps.com/vps_hosting/ has to offer. Besides flexservers.com , I'm afraid that I don't know any other VPS provider with servers based in the Netherlands.

I could be wrong, but AFAIK, Solidhost/Dehe have servers in the USA, haven't they?
    Life is too short for 56k!

Quote Originally Posted by Fulk
    I could be wrong, but AFAIK, Solidhost/Dehe have servers in the USA, haven't they?
    Just to clear that up: SolidHost and DEHE are two seperated companies as of August 2006. SolidHost now only hosts in Europe (Amsterdam, The Netherlands) and DEHE only hosts in USA (Atlanta). These changes were made specifically to further enhance the quality of the managed hosting services provided at both locations, as now each facility has a dedicated team with local management.

You can expect to hear a lot more from both companies in the near future

Solidhost

i also looking for VPS, tried to contact several times Solidhost sales, got some mails back, since 4 days, no reply.. I wonder what happen when there is a tech problem

4 days is really a lot of time, and i am waiting to make 1 year contract..

futurac - are you Alex? If so, we have actually already turned up your account and we are responding to every email you send to us, but every time we get this error back from your mailserver:

---

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
    recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

<email address masked>
    retry timeout exceeded

Quote Originally Posted by Apoc
    Just to clear that up: SolidHost and DEHE are two seperated companies as of August 2006. SolidHost now only hosts in Europe (Amsterdam, The Netherlands) and DEHE only hosts in USA (Atlanta). These changes were made specifically to further enhance the quality of the managed hosting services provided at both locations, as now each facility has a dedicated team with local management.

You can expect to hear a lot more from both companies in the near future
    Sorry and thanks for the clarification.
    Life is too short for 56k!

Thumbs up Solidhost support

Quote Originally Posted by futurac
    i also looking for VPS, tried to contact several times Solidhost sales, got some mails back, since 4 days, no reply.. I wonder what happen when there is a tech problem

4 days is really a lot of time, and i am waiting to make 1 year contract..

Hi,

Like to say that, you do not have to worry any tech problems on Solidhost. Have been there almost a year and every problems have been solved in couple hours. Tech support answers in minutes 24/7.

Billing and sales act slower, but still acting.

Br,
    JMJ

Quote Originally Posted by D'Godown
    solidhost is recommended if they still do VPS, they were owners of Dehe too.
    I checked their website but VPS sections forwards to Dehe which is Us only plans.
    We have left the link to DEHE intact for the time being, while we reorganize some of our administration and implement a completely new website. We are just leaving the link there in order to temporary reduce the amount of sales we're getting, so we have a bit more time to do the administrative reorganization.

Needless to say: in the meanwhile our services remain up and running at all times, support is in full force and ready around the clock. If you need an account before we implement the new administrative system you may always feel free to contact our sales department, they can setup an account for you now and work out the billing details once the system is ready. The system is expected to be fully operational before the end of this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Apoc
    The system is expected to be fully operational before the end of this week.
    Three weeks gone. Still billing not ready? Strange…

Hi,

I have heard that it comes in this week
    Andre has more specific information about it.
    Br,
    J-M