* Is TextDrive right for me?

I am currently with A Small Orange, but recent problems are forcing me to change hosts (but let's not get into that). So, I found TextDrive. It looks pretty good, especially with all of the features.

I am working on various projects and I will need the capability to run more than one Rails, Django, and CakePHP application (and perhaps Symfony).

Does anyone have any reviews or can you tell me anything else about TextDrive?

Thanks,
    David

Quote Originally Posted by DataHunter2009
    I am currently with A Small Orange, but recent problems are forcing me to change hosts (but let's not get into that). So, I found TextDrive. It looks pretty good, especially with all of the features.

I am working on various projects and I will need the capability to run more than one Rails, Django, and CakePHP application (and perhaps Symfony).

Does anyone have any reviews or can you tell me anything else about TextDrive?

Thanks,
    David
    I thought about using them, however they say their control panel is based on webmin. I also did an extensive google search and found some not so good things, I suggest you do the same.

As Ross has stated, searching for reviews on them on various review sites might prove to help you out with your desision. Also try to search WHT for reviews on them http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search.php Good luck!
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>