Permission for write access

I have a client who offer reseller payment gateway solutions, on a Windows 2003 server with Plesk 7.6
    Now he wants to allow write permission access to one of his directory so that the resellers can upload their own logo file into this particular directory through their (reseller's) website (same server). I checked the permissions of the directory, the Domain User and IIS User were having Full permission. What else need to be done here for the permissions so that the "Write to file failed" error won't come ? Thanks in advance.

thats it i beleive

but both these are 2 different accounts on the same server. So isn't there anything to be done extra in order to allow one account to write in the other account's directory ? We still get the "Write to file failed" error.

check out the permissions for the aplication pool user as well ..sorry left that out

I enabled IIS Application Pool now for the client user, and for both domains from Plesk. But still I am getting the error. All users are having Full access too in the Permission settings.

Make sure that the user whose is trying to upload the file have read/write and modify permission for the folder physically(NTFS) and also in the IIS Manager...

Check it up further and see if that helps...
    Waxdoll
    Quite, Cool & Adjustable, But Dangerous
    I Love Microsoft

wow wow wow..are u trying to upload to a website from another website on the same server ??

in that case you need to provide permissions for the reseller website user over your domain's home directory...correct me if i am wrong

well, it looks to me as if the upload script is the problem.
    This ( http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb...=8525&lngWId=4 ) is the one I am using and a lot of users have reported the same problem, and I did try most of the suggestions too, but no luck yet.
    Is there any other recommended file upload script in ASP ?

asp upload components ...aspsmartupload (free) or aspupload