Thread: GoDaddy

GoDaddy

I wonder if anyone use this domain registratr to register your domain? Is it reliable? What is your experience with them? or does anyone has feel domain registratr in mind that you feel is reliable? feel free to share

No problems, good prices, good control panel to manage domains.

I use www.freeparking.co.uk or http://www.ukreg.com/ if you want a good serivce at a cheap price
    Recallhosting.com
    Real Hosting for less.

thanks for the information.. just wondering is GoDaddy instant activation? as it seems like it asks a lot about my credit card information

Funny you should ask..

I only just bout 6 domains of godaddy with my CC just then! I reckon they are good. And yes it is instant, but of cause you have to wait for internic to change as well as global DNS settings for your domain .. But one thing is for sure, in the time I registered a domain with godaddy untill it was totally ready and going to my DNS, I was still waiting on a domain to change settings that had a days head start! I think godaddy are good.

hmm.. i have a problem now..

Billing Information
    (As it appears on your credit card statement.)

It asks for my state / territory or province:

I live in Singapore, but Singapore is a country alone with no states.. there is no "others" option or "N/A" option for me to choose.. can anyone help?

I would agree. I have been using GoDaddy for some time and have been very happy with their services.

Originally posted by hostboynerd
    I live in Singapore, but Singapore is a country alone with no states.. there is no "others" option or "N/A" option for me to choose.. can anyone help?
    Why don't you ask GoDaddy technical support?

-t
    myOstrich Internet - OpenSRS Domain Names & Digital Certificates
    http://www.myostrich.net

GoDaddy Is Great...

We have been using GoDaddy for a long time...never had a problem. We have called them on the phone and had great experiences every time...our suggestion...use them!

2 parts good and bad

OH I hive a love hate relationship with godaddy.

for anybody registering domains it is great. I think they are the best just for that.

But for name changes, transfers, change of ownership and anything doing with modifying your account, forget it. I'm stuck in a problem since december and it's still not solved.

Mike
    I am Mike From ADEHOST.Com, Multidomain Windows hosting with Cold Fusion and ASP and Dot.NET Also offering multi-domain Unix hosting. silently, each one should ask, Have I done my daily task. Have I kept my honor bright, can I sleep without guilt tonight. Have I done and have I did, everything, to be prepared. - our motto to maintain services.

I use stargate.com. Everything you have to pay additional for at Godaddy, Stargate includes. In the end, I end up paying less at Stargate.

I use godaddy been happy so far!
    Linux junkie | steward.io

Godaddy are great, good prices and good service.

https://registerfly.com is also pretty good.

I have one domain at GoDaddy, its not very good
    My other domain is at RegisterFly
    This forum officially ****ing sucks

got only one domain right now, and using godaddy....

Since i didn't really needed to do much of things with their support and such, my info isn't that needed but, well, I like them

I found godaddys API troublesome and unreliable, which made me move to namecheap....everything is fine now.

To sum up some comments left above: GoDaddy gets 7 stars while Stargate gets 9 (out of 10).

i registered my domain with godaddy and it was smooth sailing all the way! plus the price is a big bonus!!

I used network solutions and will never go there again. They are expensive, i recieved bad support with 1 exception and they send unsolicited mail to their competitors customers trying to get them to renew with them instead. bad bad bad.

I tried internic.ca, it was better than netsol but so far, i find godaddy to be the best. They are affordable, practice good business, support is good and it's easy to manage your domains.

Our business recently setup a private label account with them so we can resell domains and enjoy it but it is little lacking in customization abilities.

It would be nice if we could change the color scheme and have custom welcome email messages. They let you change some of the images and of course set the prices, check stats etc but no custom mail messages and only a little layout customization.

Anyway, i'm getting off topic here maybe but thought i'd share my experiences
    movabletypehost.com / xarayahost.com / tikihost.com : Interested?
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?p=3691760