which of these hostings is best

hi
    I search the net and found these two hosting
    1- Yahoo hosting
    2 - eBoundHost.com

and I am really cant decide with wich one I must sign up especially eBoundHost.com is cheeper than yahoo but yahoo is more famous

Its really not about cheaper or more expensive hosting, its about the quality of hosting. My advice to you is to search around for reviews on both of these, this will truly give you an idea of whats good and whats not.

And the real question comes down to, do you need 45 gigs of storage and 900 gigs of transfer?

Do not base your decision on who is cheaper or you will end up with cheaper unreliable hosting that is always down. Do some research in these forums and find some companies that have a proven track record.
    Eleven2 Web Hosting - World-Wide Hosting, Done Right!

I am not looking for cheeper
    but I found most reviews is not true because hosting sites pay for review sites to write a good reviews
    can you lead me to site that write a real reviews

Use the search function on this forum! There are many reviews posted here.

Pick a handful of hosts that you think you like and do a search here for reviews, then wind down the list till you find one that's best for you. MrRadic is 100% correct, look for quality and reliability, not price. If you don't you might end up back here in a month complaining and looking for another host. Best of luck!
    Jim - 2Macs H-Sphere Web Hosting
    Since 2001 - H-Sphere Clustered Shared Linux & Windows Hosting
    Fully Managed Services| Custom Web Designs
    Unconditional, 30 Day Money back Guarantee!

More famous doesnt mean it's better.
    There are small hosts, some can be found in this forum, that offers better service then the big names.

Quote Originally Posted by martint
    More famous doesnt mean it's better.
    There are small hosts, some can be found in this forum, that offers better service then the big names.

Nicely Said
    12+ years -same website , new server [SSD Inside] providing shared/reseller hosting only !
    These things we do not provide/offer : Unlimited Storage ! Unlimited Bandwidth ! But Why? Cause, we were unable to put such a large number on our pages, it just would not fit.
    So check out the numbers that actually fit >> << the page as well as your budget too !

I would avoid yahoo.com. Since eBoundHost offers a 90 money back guarantee why not try them out?

How long have you been searching for, because I doubt it was long enough to justify ending up with those as your top two picks

I would suggest, like others, to utilize the search and maybe the Host Quote :?
    Personal Website: Here | Currently Hosted By: HostGator | Twitter: @Quartz87

Evan,

There are a number of good review sites out there:

www.hostjury.com - my favorite, go David and staff
    www.whreviews.com
    www.webhostingunleashed.com

-

Some good hosts:

www.steadfast.net
    www.fluidhosting.com
    www.pair.com
    www.segpub.com
    www.asmallorange.com
    www.myriadnetwork.com
    www.downtownhost.com

Good luck on your search.

thank you for helping
    but I think I will take with ebound hosting or dot5hosting

Quote Originally Posted by evan2191
    thank you for helping
    but I think I will take with ebound hosting or dot5hosting
    Good luck with your choice and I believe you will be back here shortly with astory of how bad your host is

Why would you choose Dot5 hosting? Do you know anything about them?

I can tell you they have about the worst reputation in the industry.
    Web Hosting Reviews — based on real customer feedback
    77 Ways To More Traffic

Why would you choose Dot5 hosting? Do you know anything about them?

I can tell you they have about the worst reputation in the industry.
    really
    I read many reviews about it , but it is seem they are lying
    thank you for warning me and in this case I will return to yahoo
    coz I cant find a real reviews

really
    I read many reviews about it , but it is seem they are lying
    thank you for warning me and in this case I will return to yahoo
    coz I cant find a real reviews

What the heck are you talking about you can't find real reviews, I gave you three review sites to check out.

What the heck are you talking about you can't find real reviews, I gave you three review sites to check out.
    thank you for your review sites but I thing it is not write the true too

I would like suggest not to use Yahoo, since even it's famous but Web Hosting is not Yahoo's main business.
    You can look around, there are many very reputed web hosting companies, and even more famous than Yahoo in web hosting this specific area.
    And when you purchase a web hosting plan, the most important thing is what's your web hosting requirement, and then start finding a web hosting package.

Dot5 Hosting might not be a good choice, compared with the same price, I would like suggest the startlogic and hostmonster, they definitely provide better service than Dot5, and I use Dot5 before and change to HostMonster now.

webhostingclue
    thank you for your advice
    and I want to ask if my site make a problem for any web hosting company with these statics

band width per month = 10GB
    nomber of visitor per day = 3000

size of site = 30 MB
    and it is use SQL database

may I search for special hosting or basic hosting usually enough

Dear evan:

It is easy to get confused when you browse all those review sites. I remember when I first started, I got confused too.
    THe only thing to do is to check what real customers say.

In the case of Dot5 for instance, I have checked and found they have among the highest percentage negative posts I ever saw.

People here on this forum are also honestly trying to help you out.
    Web Hosting Reviews — based on real customer feedback
    77 Ways To More Traffic

webhostingclue
    thank you for your advice
    and I want to ask if my site make a problem for any web hosting company with these statics

band width per month = 10GB
    nomber of visitor per day = 3000

size of site = 30 MB
    and it is use SQL database

may I search for special hosting or basic hosting usually enough

Evan,

The majority of providers should be able to handle that: It's a fairly low traffic amount and the database size isn't anything out of the ordinary.

Be wary of jumping at a offers for massive amounts of package size/bandwidth: If you're not ever going to use it (10 gigabytes is 1% of 1000 -- 99% growth anytime soon? Not likely!) why bother!

I've never personally heard of 'eboundhost' but I do see one glaring issue that you should be very careful of: Their WHOIS information is incorrect.

http://whois.domaintools.com/eboundhost.com

Just don't jump into anything too quickly without reading a lot of the reviews right here on Webhostingtalk!

If there aren't any I'd recommend expanding on your list of hosts to check out.