is rolling out a brand new affiliate program. Our normal program gives out $5 commission per order. But because of WHT love, I'm giving you guys $10 commission per order.

I'll up the stakes a bit too - the first person with a referral commission will receive a bonus of $100.

That's not all!

In addition, everyone that signs up for the affiliate program will automatically receive 50% off their first invoice if they choose to give our services a test run.

"Wow, Bob, there is certainly no way this offer can get any better!?"
"You're wrong Nancy!"

In addition: 3 random WHT affiliate members will win a free year of hosting on our BasicX, plan!

To sign up and start making some cash, get discount on hosting and potentially get free hosting just signup at this link:

"Bob, I'm sure you can't even think of another reason I should sign up"
"Wrong again, Nancy!"

There's really no work to be done by you! You earn money just for linking to our site! We have a great reputation for service, wonderfully marketed design, and our plans are priced so sell! There's absolutely no risk involved. Well ... actually the only risk is ... making money! All refferals will actually be tracked for a year ... that means that if you refer someone January 1st, 2007, and they eventually sign up December 31st, 2007, you'll still receive your commission!