Need a host for file serving (no php, no mysql)

Hello,

I need a host so I can storage files only. I dont need PHP nor MySQL. ITs just for storing files there and grab them from my server.

Thanks

How much space do you require, and how much are you willing to spend?
    GeeksGather - Undergoing redevelopment. Stand by.

HTTPme has some file sharing only plans available now.

5GB of disk space and 100 GB of bandwidth for a mere $15/month.

http://httpme.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31064
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

You might find it cheaper to go with a backup service, rather than a dedicated server. Or, you could try contacting server providers and negotiating less bandwidth for more storage.

Now selling BigVPS's!
    Jacksonville Colocation and dedicated servers by colo4jax
    We are *not* a reseller. We own our servers, switches, routers and racks.

Are you looking for a hosting plan or a dedicated server? If you are looking for a dedicated server to store files (this is the dedicated server forum ) any host would do for you and most of them usually have the option of adding a extra hdd for you if you really need to host a large amount of data.
    -Mr Bister

Actually I was looking for a server (because I need at least 100Gb storage), but I dont need any service running, just HTTP.

The price is not a problem, but the storage should be around 100Gb.
    Thanks for the help guys!!

Just to note: You could also turn your computer into a small webserver and grab things through that for the price of adding a 120GB HDD to your current computer.

Otherwise, almost any server company can accomodate you. I suggest going with a semi-managed provider and making sure that beforehand they don't have a problem securing the server initially and having it setup the way you need it done.
    GeeksGather - Undergoing redevelopment. Stand by.

ASO offers a service like that as well; http://www.asmallorange.com/services...a6f7853e7aa61b

If you email managed dedicated server providers, and let them know they will probably cut you a deal on the server since you don't need cpanel, and you only need apache management get's significantly easier. (and it's easier to secure the box as well w/o exim, php, mysql running).

Heck they might even have a box on-line doing something else that they can put you on just for file sharing.

Email 'em and see what they can offer you.

-Jason
    Have you considered Semi-dedicated Hosting? 4 - 8 accounts per server. Less overhead than VPS, better performance for the price.
    DopeDomains.com - 15,000 New Domains a day. indexed by Pagerank, backlinks, Hits, and Length.

can u provide more details?