fully managed dedi. server suggestions

I'm looking for a fully managed dedicated server host which also offer Cpanel/WHM. Please suggest any companies with good reputations. Thanks

No experience with either, but I have done past research; but I didnt need management. If I did I would go with either of them. There are plenty of good reviews about them both.

What is your budget per month?
    What is your expected usage (data transfer / bandwidth)?
    Is cpanel/whm a firm requirement, or are you prepaired to go with a similiar control panel for management/security/functionality reasons?
    Do you have any location preferences and what is the general usage of the server (eg. hosting, game server clients, voice over IP)?

Thanks addictner001 for the reply, I'll check them out.

My budget is about 100-130 a month.
    pentium 4
    100gigz+ storage
    1500gigz+ transfer
    Cpanel/WHM is a must

I prefer servers in the US and mostly for hosting related

$100 - $130 per month is not high for a managed solution - in fact it's pretty low - so you might want to think about a server from the likes of EV1 or serverbeach, and hire a good freelance admin.

Even from EV1 that is not a big budget - i think you would be very hard pressed to find a managed solution for that.

If you are looking to keep costs down at the start but have your solution managed, why not consider a VPS?

Quote Originally Posted by Demonhost
    Try posting in the request section of this forum then web hosts can post their offers to you.
    Hosting/Dedicated server request is not allowed in any forum. FYI.

Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

Any suggestions on how to go about hiring a good freelance admin? Approx. cost for one?

Is jonesolutions a good provider? Their prices are very much afforable.

In the office
    856 - Most of them seem to be offers, you can browse through that to see what you find.

Thank you!