As you can see, the Feature area, where it displays URL, Categories, and Features, is misaligned. It loaded fine for me on Firefox however. What's stranger, is that everybody I asked seemed to have it render fine for them in MSIE 6.0. It was just my computer it seemed.
So naturally I had assumed it was a caching issue (the CSS was updated to fix this issue previously), but after clearing my cache many many times and restarting MSIE, I still saw that.
I even downloaded 3rd-party programs to clear everything, such as the .dat file. I ran Ad-Aware and SpyBot, and uninstalled the Google Toolbar. Yet, I still saw it.
Extremely frustrated, I decided to do the unthinkable and upgrade to MSIE 7. This is now what I see: