Arrow need webhosting account

I am looking for a reliable reseller or webhosting 5gb+ space and 120gig+ BW. I have about 5 domains, all three are forwarding domain and the other 2 domain is actually hosting. I'd like to have cpanel as a controller and my budget no more than 40/mon and allow adult contents
    Last edited by vietkool; 10-16-2006 at 07:27 PM.
    It's just the same like last time!!!

With your specs and budget, you should easily find a host which caters to your needs. Before choosing a host, be sure that they meet your requirements and also follow many of the tips that are provided here for seeing if it is a host that you should choose (eg. testing their support). Furthermore, finding a host with a money back guarantee is a good choice just in case you find out that they do not fit your needs you can leave them without a large loss.

Good luck in finding a reseller host!
    Othio Hosting - Private-Label cPanel Reseller Hosting
    True 24x7 Support | SSD Storage | cPanel+WHM | R1Soft Backups

$40/month is quite a lot of money for nowadays.
    You should be able to get a very good host.
    Web Hosting Review - Real Reviews by Real People Submit your company and get a link to your site, Read Reviews GET YOUR Voice HEARD and REVIEW your HOST NOW!!! Check out our IT Blog Tips & Tricks

Do you have any host that your considering? With that price you might be able to even get a decent vps.

well, I really don't know which host is good ? for now I have my dedicate server w/ 20mb unmetered, but price every month so high . that's why I looking for a host instead of a dedicate wich I am not need for that much.
    anyone have any idea which host is good?
    It's just the same like last time!!!

Well the price that your willing to pay I would strong recommend that you get a VPS because you will have more power over the server your on and be able to control it like you did with your dedicated server but at a cheaper price. I suggest maybe taking a look at the vps forum and the offers section for reviews and etc. This might sound kind of stupid but i've always felt like people on WHT with a pretty large post count usually been around for awhile and know what their talking about.

No problem.......... you still have a chance....
    Last edited by Wang; 10-17-2006 at 12:19 AM.

definately a VPS for you with that budget

Please consider that both shared hosting and vps have resource limits (cpu, ram, resources etc.)
    You must look and compare what limits has each hosting provider before buy.

You may find some day your account closed due to some overload (hacking attacks maybe etc.) without a notice.
    I had such a bad experience with a vps plan.

Now I have a dedicated server. I pay $49/mo (also too much for me) but I donít have such problems.
    VAIOWEB Web Solutions
    Web Hosting - Domain Names - SSL Certificates - WebSite Builder - WebSite Templates - Live Chat Services