ARE Crystalweb.biz anygood

hi i've been looking at the reseller plan on crystalweb.biz which offers 5gb space and 50gb bandwidth for like $30 a month i was wondering if anyones had positive or negative experiences with this company as it seems pretty cheap
    cheers

Yes we are cheap, Although not much cheaper then other hosts, but Thanks for the compliment.

We do offer money back (30 Day) if your concerned about our hosting, and if your still concerned I could throw in a 7 Day Trial For you then after you could start paying.

If you would like to discuss this you can email us @ [email protected] or IM us via AIM @ cwservice02 and cwservice01

I am a reseller of Crystalweb for 1 month now. I must say their service is of top quality. They are online for most of the time, and when you face any problem, they will be there to answer your queries.

I will recommend them to you.

Originally posted by CrystalWeb
    Thanks for the compliment.
    Clustered Hosting With Continuous Data Protection (CDP)
    http://www.solidinternet.com
    8 Years of hosting excellence!

Raydon:

You noted "most of the time". Can you provide details? Wuold like to know if you experienced a downtime. Deal is great just that your comment threw me a little and made me doubt..

thanks..

Crystalweb recently acquired a new server (a week ago) using Plesk control panel. As for the new server, i'm not so sure about the uptime as it is still early to say, but for the last one month, i never experience any downtime with them at all in their old server.

The webmasters (James and Mike) will take turn to be online (via AIM or MSN), and it serve as a Live Help. If you need any help, i would say most of the time, they will be around. You will probably get yourreply in less than 3 hrs time or so. This is reasonably Fast.

Originally posted by kevinwholder
    Raydon:

You noted "most of the time". Can you provide details? Wuold like to know if you experienced a downtime. Deal is great just that your comment threw me a little and made me doubt..

thanks..

I get a PCBD
    Linux Problems Solved. | Built for the Hosting Industry
    Server Management. Node Management. Helpdesk Management.
    ( AcuNett, Est. 15 Years, RateLobby 5 Stars )