Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by esurge
    So how else... and althought you say in crase you budegt.. but too how much...

I mean £3600 is alot a year and even £2400..
    It depends on how important your online presence is ...
    If you're "hosting" 50 ecommerce sites you are *presumably* making some money - imagine what the rent on 50 shop-fronts would be, add in staff, electric, water, coffee, cleaners ...

For what you're after about £100-200/month sounds about right, select a company with good uptime, low-loaded servers, UK based with UK servers, own network, check they're a Ltd or PLC, VAT registered, have contact details on their site, and not afraid to answer the telephone when you call.
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

Yea.. I agree. when I have all the shop I wont have a problem pay 10k for hosting a year.. howwever as this is a leaning curve I am still looking for a cheap hosting but fast.. Dont get me worng I understand you need money to make money and I dont mind spedning £500 a year.. ad the shop grows so wil the budget for the hosting...

Does anyone have any recomendation for UK server.

RACKSPACE - TOO EXPENSIVE AT THE MOMENT
    FAST HOST - TOO EXPENSIVE AT THE MOMENT

Any one else.

PS - IXWEBHOSTING WAS down for 6 hours today.... I have server reports thanks to website rob... I joined up and they are really really bad....

There not even worth hosting anything one.... its crazzy.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12