A Gigopolis In The Making

Vertivo Hosting Experience

It seems that nobody has post their experiences with Vertivo here yet, so I gonna put one.

Actually, I have been with them less than a week for a reseller account. So far, I like what I get so much. Monique has been sooo helpful in assisting me to transfer some of my clients.

Although the support was not as fast as my other host, but she still answer ticket under 12 hours. With a good package, great support, I like to wih vertivo all the best and keep doing the good thing.

I will update you all how my adventure here goes...

All the best! - Never pay more for your logo!

Professional Design & Low Prices. We Design Until You are Satisfied Guaranteed!
    Click Here To Boost Your Company Profit With a Real Logo

That is great to hear that you are happy with them. Especially since no one has posted regarding their service. Please do keep us updated as time goes on and let us know how they are doing. Kudos to Vertivo for a good review!
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Thank you for your Great review, If you find right host, stick with them for long. Also please keep us updated.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Hi edu4vision,

Thanks for your kind comments! Im glad to know youre pleased with our service so far.
    As for our support response times, they have been a little slower than usual this week as one of our support techs has been unable to turn in for his shift this week due to unavoidable circumstances, but as soon as we're full-staffed again we'll be back to our usual sub-3 hour response times.
    Vertivo :: Affordable Web Hosting Packages and Reseller Plans
    We offer affordable and reliable Linux-based Reseller and Shared Hosting Plans. Accepted: All major Credit Cards and PayPal.