Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by joshcrick
    I'm not scared of death, and I'd die for nearly anyone.
    Join the CIA.

IMO, being afraid of death does not make you a wimp .

I sort of used to be, like the normal things how you do everything to avoid death, and you'd rather someone else dead than yourself. But since I turned, 13/14 I turned to Christianity, and that pretty much fixed everything.

I'm not scared of death, and I'd die for nearly anyone.
    Does that mean you'll just die to save someone else's life, or you'll also die just to help somebody?

Quote Originally Posted by ub3r
    Your brother might be dumb enough to let his mind con him, but I'm not!
    We'll see.

That right lady will come along, and next minute ub3r's married with one in nappies and one on the way.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

Quote Originally Posted by ub3r
    Does that mean you'll just die to save someone else's life, or you'll also die just to help somebody?
    Both, but it depends what they need help with... like I'd probably die to make their life alot better, but not to fix their feet or something.

Both, but it depends what they need help with... like I'd probably die to make their life alot better, but not to fix their feet or something.
    How about to fix my car? It would make my life a "lot" better if it was fixed, I have to use my other car atm and its heavy on juice and not as fast or comfortable.

Xcellweb.net - Quality Web Solutions That Work!
    █ Web Hosting | Web Servers | Shoutcast | Domain Names

Providing High Quality Web Solutions Since July 2002!
    AgilityHosting.net - UK & European cPanel Web Hosting

I'm not afraid of death i just hope i am ready to go when my time comes and i am not leaving things unfinished. As long as my kids are grown up and have their own lives then i will be happy to leave them...

... and how many kids does he have now?
    None yet, but they're trying

Your brother might be dumb enough to let his mind con him, but I'm not!
    lol, he said that too

To attempt to stay on-topic I would have to say that I am somewhat afraid of death - that is, I don't know for sure what happens when we die, which is scary, but at the same time I very firmly believe we have an afterlife.
    <?php echo "Signature here"; ?>

I've been trying to get my hands on a peanut butter and jelly sandwich that is rumored to exist within the basement of the pentagon. Could you help me out?

Honestly I'm not afraid of death. I've done most of the stuff I wanted to do. Wouldn't mind living longer, however...

What I fear most, is if I outlive my kids.
    Web Host Magazine & Buyers Guide
    Web Host Magazine & Buyer's Guide
    Fair & Objective Reviews, Ratings & Information
    since 1997

People who want to live forever are just tools. You're going to die from something, make it important, make it something you love doing.... not just old age, by yourself, when you have no family.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake|WHM
    . . . What I fear most, is if I outlive my kids.
    Yeah, I can relate to that.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

People who want to live forever are just tools. You're going to die from something, make it important .... not just old age
    Wait, so not wanting to die early makes you a "tool"

Definitely death doesn't seem as appealing as life. I have a good imagination which doesn't help very much in that respect.

i wish i were immortal, like highlander =]

I'm not afraid of death, however I don't look forward to it. All you can hope is that when your time comes that it's painless, and that you've told the people who matter that you care!

I certainly don't look forward to death but not so sure i'm scared of being dead, rather experiencing your last breath. Once your dead you either won't know or you'll just transition to something else.

I certainly don't think one will become maggot food however that's my personal beliefs. I've lost close family at a young age not long ago and I sure hope to see them again. I try not to think about death or it gets too depressing anyways although somehow humans always think about it regardless if they want to or not, wonder if animals think about death?
    Nationhosts, LLC
    http://www.nationhosts.com
    "Nationwide hosting solutions"

I'm not afraid of death. The method of death, however, is different. For example, some disease or disorder that slowly kills away my brain over a number of years, slowly making me more and more useless ...... that would scare the hell out of me. Something like that would make me commit suicide so I dont become a slobering idiot that my wife and kids have to ruin their lives for to continue supporting.

Quote Originally Posted by Webdude
    I'm not afraid of death. The method of death, however, is different. For example, some disease or disorder that slowly kills away my brain over a number of years, slowly making me more and more useless ...... that would scare the hell out of me. Something like that would make me commit suicide so I dont become a slobering idiot that my wife and kids have to ruin their lives for to continue supporting.
    That one I agree with, if I had cancer I think i'd just kill myself.

I'd prefer to die fighting in a war for my country to be honest with myself, at least I would be remembered.
    Nationhosts, LLC
    http://www.nationhosts.com
    "Nationwide hosting solutions"

Actually I am terrified of death. Not dying just what if there is a nothingness beyond.
    CloudNexus Technology Services
    Managed Services

I'm not afraid of death... I don't see anything to be afraid of....

Now, I am afraid of going through a lot of pain BEFORE death. I don't want to suffer before I go.
    Windows 10 to Linux and Mac OSX: I'm PARSECs better than you. Eat my dust!!!

I'm not afraid of death at all, I'm however terrified of the thought of growing old, and achieving nothing in my lifetime.
    HostingChoice - Shared and Reseller Hosting
    - A+ customer support & 100% no-overselling guarantee.
    - Unlimited MySQL Databases and other great features.

MSN: msn@hostingchoice.net AIM: HCLiveHelp02

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12